Saturday, April 21, 2012

From College Humor to SNL

I was watching the show's credits one night and I always spit out my drink when I saw the name "Sarah Schneider" scroll across the screen. For the past few years she has been the backbone of the popular website, College Humor. I'm sure you've seen her if you are anywhere on the internet.
So naturally I felt like a proud mother when I saw her name in the credits. She went from being a successful comedy writer and actress on the internet to going where every comedy writers only wish they could go. A lot of famous comedians started off as writers on SNL first. For example, Tina Fey, Seth Meyers (Current Head Writer), Steve Higgins, Conan O'Brien, Larry David, Stephen Colbert and Adam McKay.
So far Sarah has co-written a few sketches and has been seen as an extra in a few sketches. I always feel cool when I notice her in the background. I hope to see a bright future for her since she has worked her way up the ranks to make it where she is now.
Even The Huffington Post took notice of her new job position! Click here to read the article!
Watch Sarah in my favorite College Humor video series, Hardly Working, where she beats all the boys at Freeze Tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment